Featured Posts

Sunday 26 November 2006

About Me

I am an undergraduate student in my final year of a Bachelor of Science. Besides medical science, my interests include literature, history, public health, politics and religion. Thus, these are the main topics my writings are on. Politics wise, I take a libertarian stand point on most issues. Science wise, the evidence speaks for itself. As for religion, I am an atheist, a secularist and a humanist. I will make peace with religions as long as they don't try to interfere with a country's government, the people, or science. I also enjoy reading on existentialism. Absurdism seems to make the most sense to me.

Big fan of Douglas Adams, Oscar Wilde, Albert Camus, Pink Floyd and The Rolling Stones among others.

If you need to contact me, my email address can be found here.

0 comments: on "About Me"