Featured Posts

Saturday 26 September 2009

A Day in the Life

Charles Darwin film 'too controversial for religious America'

A movie about Charles Darwin!!! I just discovered it today! Oh, what a joy! I doubt it'll be historically accurate but I'm sure I'll enjoy it nonetheless. Plus it stars Jennifer Connelly. How can I not love it?

Poor Americans, ignorant enough as it is, will now have to suffer more! Ignorance brings ignorance, I guess. Just like how the rich get richer. This is my favourite part of that news article.
"The film has sparked fierce debate on US Christian websites, with a typical comment dismissing evolution as "a silly theory with a serious lack of evidence to support it despite over a century of trying"."

I love it when creationists argue that natural selection lacks evidence. I suppose there are millions alive today that saw God created the world in 6 days? Surely there must be! They can't all be hypocrites, can they?

Oh, I'm too lazy to find a Youtube trailer for you, but there's one in that article.

I'm looking forward to it!


Your dearest evolutionist,
TY

0 comments: on "A Day in the Life"