Featured Posts

Saturday 24 July 2010

The Human Condition

Do people change?
Or do they just fake who they were before?

Why do I like analysing Human Behaviours?
Because people are all so different, yet the same.

There is a great deal of difference between not knowing, and pretending to not know.
And many are unable to spot the difference.

Is it wrong to vote for what's best for me, instead of what's best for the country?
No. Because altruism does not exist. Not for me, not for society-at-large. Even if it does, it would be statistically insignificant.

But sometimes I do wonder, are my judgements affected by personal bias?
I think so. When they're wrong, afterthoughts seem to indicate that they were often marred by what I want it to be. It is not always easy to be objective.

0 comments: on "The Human Condition"